- Apply deep technical understanding of industry standards network infrastructure(s), and technical solution trends.
- Build and foster long term client relationships. Understand and adhere to business processes and policies, while continuously striving to innovate.
- Collaborate with peers and colleagues to execute daily operations and special projects.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and ensure implementation of network services and monitoring solutions to meet business requirements.
- Accountable for full life cycle of on-going client management.
- Maintain records of client's information systems and ensure compliance at all levels within project teams.
- Share knowledge, discoveries, ideas, challenges and solutions with peers and managers.
- At a senior level, plans/design/installs and troubleshoot network systems including Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Wireless LAN (WLAN), Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony, and Unified Computing Systems (UCS).
- Data Center Core and Campus Network Design, Implementation & Support: All DC Network WAN (MPLS, DCI, Wave) Connectivity, Load Balancers (F5 Big-IP, A10 Network, NetScaler), Perimeter Firewall (ASA, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Juniper SRX, Stealth watch), IPS/IDS Services (Intrusion Prevention/Detection), Route/Switch Services (Cisco ISR/ASR routers. Cisco Catalyst class switches, Cisco Nexus Family Switches, ACI, Juniper EX Series), Wireless LAN Controller Infrastructure (Cisco, Meraki, Aruba), WAN Optimizers (Riverbed Steelhead, SilverPeak and Cisco WAAS)
- Enterprise edge design, Implementation & Support: Internet Edge, Site to Site VPN, Extranet, DMZ, SSL VPN, WAN Connectivity
- Hands-on experience in configuring and maintaining Juniper M10i edge routers with carrier grade services.
- Network Capacity Planning, Quality of Service, Network Configuration Standards & Documentation (Diagrams & Configuration best practices), Validation & testing of designs, Hardware Design & Specification, Hardware Recommendation for Budgeting, Application performance troubleshooting, Proof of Concept evaluation & long-term strategic planning
- Hands on experience in Network access control solutions such as ForeScout CounterAct and Cisco ISE. AAA services such as TACACS, Radius
- Hands on Experience with Akamai GTM and Fast DNS and DNSSEC technologies
- In-depth experience in Route/switch , hierarchical network design, transport technologies (MPLS, OSPF, BGP, GRE, NAT, VPLS, Multicast routing, VPN, VRF, Distribution lists, Route Maps, Route Redistribution), strong routing protocol experience (MP-BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- Demonstrated good working knowledge on SDWAN (Overlay layer) Solutions like –Cisco Viptela, Silver Peak, etc. covering the E2E stack with Service Orchestration, SDWAN Controller, SD-WAN Orchestration (integration with Dynamic Orchestrator)
- Experience with Fortinet and F5 advanced Web Application Firewall (WAF) with policy tuning and optimization
- Hands on experience with network management tools CA Spectrum, Solarwinds Orion and Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Experience with Security controls such as Network Security TAPs (NetScout),Wireshark, tcpdump and the analytics that flow from those types of tools for analytical discovery
- Knowledge of network related platforms, technologies, and protocols inclusive of Cisco IOS, Cisco NX-OS, Juniper JunOS, Data Center Interconnect (DCI), virtualization, overlays (VXLAN or OTV)
- Experience with Server Infrastructure management including but not limited to VMware and Hyper-V, AWS and Azure based environments administration, InfoBlox DNS/DHCP Services, Active Directory Services, Remote Desktop (Terminal) Services
- Hands-on experience in Telecom systems configuration and administration (Genesys PureConnect Call Center system. Experience with SBCs (AudioCodes/Acme Packets) and troubleshooting protocols: VOIP, H.323, RTP, SRTP
- Experience with Designing, provisioning, and implementing VoIP Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Architecture with integrated Fax Services
- Hands-on experience on Voice Technologies including CUCM, UCaaS and legacy PBX (DIDs, Toll Free numbers, LATA, OCN, NPA-NXX)
- Apply for this position:
- Apply Now
Computer Network Technician
Job Title: Computer Network Technician
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: $85,000 - $90,000 Annual
Benefits: Health and Dental Benefits Package
Minimum Requirements: College degree or equivalent in Engineering or a related field and 3+ years professional level experience. At least 2+ years supervisory experience for roles with supervision; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related Engineering/Technical experience required.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Provide analysis on the complete cycle of talent analytics and the interrelationships between different talent information and processes.
- Execute advanced and predictive analytics; identify statistical techniques required to deliver HR insights.
- Perform deep analysis and modeling to proactively identify talent issues and implications, and insights related to the talent portfolio. (ex. Diversity and Inclusion analysis and insights across levels, geographies, business units, regions)
- Provide predicative modeling to support defining future talent needs and talent supply.
- Participate in the construction of the Workforce planning approach and the workforce analysis to contribute to: .
- Talent planning: forecasting future talent needs of business areas
- Supply and demographic analysis: forecasting availability of right talent for business needs
- Partner closely to define key metrics, scorecards and measures, and dashboards to support talent programs, Ensure the right data sets are in place to manage and monitor. Work with HR solutions team to operationalize.
- Identify statistical analysis techniques required to deliver HR insights.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of talent investments and programs based on analysis.
- Partner closely with HR Solutions team to create sustainable reports to drive decision making.
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data and consulting clients.
- Experience formulating hypotheses, interpreting and communicating results.
- Experience with executing advanced and predictive analytics.
- Degree in Finance or commerce or Stats preferred
- 4-5 years experience in an analyst role
- Knowledge of SAP HR, BW, Tableau/SAS and Success Factors
- Proficient in Tableau Software and Microsoft Excel
- Apply for this position:
- Apply Now
Data Analyst, Human Resources